Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sketchbook Update

I can't believe it's that time of week again - where I'm sitting at a desk at 7 in the morning, bored out of my mind and trapped for 10 hours... I doubly can't believe that it's been a week since I was at home, sleeping in and sitting around in my pajamas till noon.
Anyway, that does mean it's update time, so here are some more sketchbook pages/ small digital things I've been working on since the last time I did a sketch update.

Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix, because she's probably my favorite female movie villain ever. I'm also really baffled by the fact that crow quill and ink is the only medium I can get likenesses in. I will never understand my brain.



Fairly quick drawings of Haz in motion, for a sketchbook assignment for class.


This is for my current illustration project - we had to choose and illustrate one of the seven deadly sins. So i chose wrath, and designed this character based on it. This was sort of a coloring test sketch, just for something to do the other night.

No comments:

Post a Comment