Saturday, November 20, 2010

Good morning, good morning

Wow, so I just figured out the following other blogs thing on here. Up until now I'd been bookmarking all of them in my browser and just checking them occasionally that way. :*

Unfortunately, not much to post, and I don't think there really will be much for the next couple weeks besides sketchbooks and personal stuff. I've had finals assigned in all of my classes now, but obviously there's still 3 or 4 weeks until the end of the semester when they're all due, which is probably when you can expect some project postings again.


That being said, I have a couple of (not super exciting) sketchbooks pages and digital things to post.

We had to draw people and plants interacting for illustration, so here's some quick sketches of thaaattt





Sketches and notes for my final illustration project  - we have to do a series of four illustrations for the story "The Circular Ruins" by Jorge Luis Borges (which I highly recommend reading if you can. It's pretty short and mind-blowing).




And two digital Homestuck doodles. In the future I might strictly regulate fanart to my tumblr but for now its okay here I guess. My justification for spending time on these is that its improving my digital drawing/ coloring skills. >>



No comments:

Post a Comment