Saturday, October 2, 2010

Unresolved Background

Which is essentially the problem with this piece. Fortunately, not a total loss, since the foreground/idea work pretty well, when I actually get some free time I can maybe redo the house

Anyhow, this is pretty obviously my illustration pulled from the sketches I did last week. I decided to go with Jeremy Enecio as my artist/inspiration, and the piece went over pretty well in crit, actually, I'm just really mad at myself about the background.

And yes, this is the only piece I have to post this week. The only other project I completed since last weekend was the expansion of the here to eternity piece, and a) I didn't get around to documenting it b) It essentially looks like the same thing with the crooked parts fixed and sloppy orange watercolor on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment