Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Art Market

I've been pretty busy getting ready for Art Market for the last few weeks, which starts tomorrow here at MICA. (Art Market is basically a sort of craft-show-esque event for students, faculty, and alumni to sell their work. Its a pretty big deal and brings in a lot of people from the community - if you're in the Baltimore area this weekend, you should definitely come and check it out. ) Coincidentally, all of the prints I'll be selling are new work that I haven't posted here yet!


A Princess of Mars - Fashion Illustration based on the upcoming movie "John Carter of Mars".


May Fairies - Fashion Illustration calendar assignment.


Generation Sell - Editorial Illustration for the recent NYT article "Generation Sell".

I'll also be selling cute bug toys that I've been making - I'm hoping to post some pictures of them on here later tonight, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment